To maintain the safety of visitors and staff, we strongly recommend wearing a face mask and practicing social distancing while at Laurel Hill and West Laurel Hill Cemeteries.
Guidelines for all in-person walking tours and programs:
- Tickets must be purchased in advance and attendance will be limited and monitored to adhere to Covid-19 restrictions for outdoor gatherings.
- There will be a table set up for check-in. Guests must sign a waiver acknowledging they not been exposed to COVID-19 in the past 14 days before being admitted.
- If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19, please email email@example.com and we will issue you a refund or credit for your ticket purchase.
- Guests acknowledge that the Friends of Laurel Hill & West Laurel Hill Cemeteries reserves the right to disclose the identity and contact information of any and all guests to government-authorized individuals, agencies, or organizations for the purposes of contact tracing in adherence with local, state, or federal requirements, recommendations, or guidelines.
- Anyone who receives a positive test result for COVID-19 within 14 days of attending an in-person program should email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.