To maintain the safety of visitors and staff, we strongly recommend wearing a face mask and practicing social distancing while at Laurel Hill and West Laurel Hill Cemeteries.
Guidelines for all in-person walking tours and programs, regardless of vaccination status:
- Tickets must be purchased in advance and attendance will be limited and monitored to adhere to COVID-19 restrictions for outdoor gatherings.
- All guests must sign a waiver acknowledging the following:
- I am not currently experiencing any symptoms such as cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fever, chills, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
- I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of Coronavirus within the past thirty (30) days.
- I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus within the past thirty (30) days or diagnosed and not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities.
- I have not traveled internationally within the past thirty (30) days
- If any of the above are a concern, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will issue you a refund or credit for your ticket purchase.
- Guests acknowledge that the Friends of Laurel Hill & West Laurel Hill Cemeteries reserves the right to disclose the identity and contact information of any and all guests to government-authorized individuals, agencies, or organizations for the purposes of contact tracing in adherence with local, state, or federal requirements, recommendations, or guidelines.
- Anyone who receives a positive test result for COVID-19 within 14 days of attending an in-person program should email email@example.com immediately.