Replete with art, architecture, nature, wildlife, stunning river vistas and an aura of timelessness and history, Laurel Hill Cemetery is one of Philadelphia’s most unique and beautiful sites. The mobile app is yet one more way to experience all that the cemetery has to offer. Including voice narrations, original music scores, present-day and historical images, and a GPS enabled map at each stop, users will gain a further understanding and appreciation of Laurel Hill’s historical, aesthetic, architectural and cultural significance. Choose your own path from a list of thirty-seven highlights or select from one of three themed tours. From Laurel Hill’s legendary ladies and illustrious captains of industry; to the brave military heroes and esteemed artists; the app features a collection of compelling tales that will both inspire and delight.
- Thirty-seven highlights to choose from.
- Determine your own path or select from one of three themed tours: Art & Architecture, Pop Culture & Contemporary Stories or Lore & Legend.
- Professional voice narration and excerpts from the Cemetery’s Superintendent and tour guides.
- GPS enabled map.
- Collection of contemporary and historic images.
- Original music scores by The Divine Hand Ensemble.
- Free download