Laurel Hill and West Laurel Hill Cemeteries are perfect places for your group’s next outing!
The Friends of Laurel Hill & West Laurel Hill Cemeteries welcome school groups, community groups, organizations, and friends and families who are interested in taking a personalized tour of our cemeteries. A Friends tour guide will lead your group by foot on a tour that tells the story of these national sites of historic significance and the fascinating people buried here.
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
As of April 1, 2021, we are scheduling private tours for group sizes up to 15. The below protocols are in place:
- Tours are limited to 15 people.
- There will be a table set up for check-in. A staff person will ask screening questions before admitting guests on the tour to make sure guests have not been exposed to COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Anyone older than 2 years of age must wear a mask or face covering over their nose and mouth at all times.
- Everyone on the tour must practice social distancing with anyone outside of their household.
- Guests acknowledge that the Friends of Laurel Hill & West Laurel Hill Cemeteries reserve the right to disclose the identity and contact information of any and all guests to government-authorized individuals, agencies, or organizations for the purposes of contact-tracing in adherence with local, state, or federal requirements, recommendations, or guidelines.
- Anyone who receives a positive test result for COVID-19 within 14 days of attending a tour should email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
- Member Tour: $275 flat rate, $50 non-refundable deposit required and applied toward total rate
- Reserving party must be a member of the Friends of Laurel Hill & West Laurel Cemeteries at the Supporter Level or above.
- Non-Member Tour: $325 flat rate, $50 non-refundable deposit required and applied toward total rate
- Non-profit organizations, community groups, and school groups should include this in the notes section for pricing options.
TOUR LENGTH AND ACCESSIBILITY
Tours last approximately 90 minutes and involve walking over uneven terrain across the cemetery. We cannot accommodate driving tours through the cemetery at this time due to COVID-19. For additional accessibility questions, please email email@example.com
To request a tour, please complete the form below and a staff member will be in contact to complete scheduling.
Tours must be scheduled at least 4 weeks in advance and dates are first come, first served.
Please note that ALL privately organized group tours and outings MUST be approved in advance by the Friends of Laurel Hill & West Laurel Hill Cemeteries, and that guided tours MUST be conducted by one of our certified Tour Guides or a staff member. External organizations and parties are forbidden from using the Cemetery for personal profit or private activities not first approved by Laurel Hill and West Laurel Hill. We are not a public or city-run park, but a nonprofit, privately-owned organization. Proceeds raised through our public and private programming directly support the preservation of Laurel Hill Cemetery as a National Historic Landmark and West Laurel Hill Cemetery as a listed site on the National Register of Historic Places.