Walking Tour on Saturday, November 28, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Our Unlisted tour focuses on graves that are either unmarked or inadequately marked. Learn the story of the Confederate spy-turned-dentist who went on to treat two U.S. presidents, the woman whose heart is in the right place (the rest of her is elsewhere), the most elaborate yet anonymous mausoleum you’re ever likely to see, and the scandalous story behind the three-dollar “Elvis” bill.
You won’t believe what you don’t see!
The tour will take place on Saturday, November 28 at 1:00 pm, departing from Laurel Hill Cemetery’s Gatehouse entrance at 3822 Ridge Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19132. Free parking is located in the lot across the street from the Gatehouse. Free for Members.
Tickets must be purchased in advance.
Ticket pricing is $15/General Admission, $13/Seniors (65 & Up), $13/Students with ID, $10/Members, $7.50/Youth (6-12), and $0/Child (5 & Under). Tickets can be purchased at the door or online.
Please note - youth and children must be accompanied by an adult.
Tour Guide: Pattye Stringer
Social Distancing Guidelines for In-Person Tours
To maintain the safety of guests and staff the following guidelines are in effect for all in-person tours:
- Tickets must be purchased in advance and tours are limited to 10 people
- There will be a table set up for check-in. A staff person will ask three screening questions before admitting guests on the tour to make sure guests have not been exposed to COVID 19 in the past two weeks. (If you think you have been exposed to Covid-19, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will issue you a credit for your ticket purchase).
- Anyone older than 2 years of age must wear a mask or facial covering over their nose and mouth at all times
- Everyone on the tour is asked to practice social distancing with anyone outside of their household
- A staff person will be on hand on the tour to ensure that these guidelines are followed