Saturday, October 17, 2020 with tours at 6:30 pm, 7:30 pm, 8:30 pm, and 9:30 pm
- All tour times are SOLD OUT
- All tickets must be purchased in advance.
- There is no wait list.
On a mid-October evening, performers will regale you with true tales from Laurel Hill Cemetery’s historic tombs. Complete with scandal, mystery and murder, True Tales from the Tombs will feature stories of the Cemetery’s most provocative and memorable permanent residents, as they return from the dead to tell their stories. Featuring The Not Ready for After-Life Players as storytellers of these tormented tales, the candlelit tours will wander through the stones and mausoleums of Laurel Hill.
Free parking is located in the lot across the street from the Gatehouse, 3822 Ridge Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19132, and there is ample street parking on West Indiana Avenue, Shedwick Street and 34th Street located behind Ridge Avenue.
The inclement weather date for this program is Sunday, October 18, 2020. If inclement weather arises and the program needs to be rescheduled to the rain date, ticket holders will be notified by 1 pm on the day of the program.
Social Distancing Guidelines for In-Person Tours
To maintain the safety of guests and staff the following guidelines are in effect for all in-person tours:
- Tickets must be purchased in advance and tours are limited to 10 people
- There will be a table set up for check-in. A staff person will ask three screening questions before admitting guests on the tour to make sure guests have not been exposed to COVID 19 in the past two weeks. (If you think you have been exposed to Covid-19, please email email@example.com and we will issue you a credit for your ticket purchase).
- Anyone older than 2 years of age must wear a mask or facial covering over their nose and mouth at all times
- Everyone on the tour is asked to practice social distancing with anyone outside of their household
- A staff person will be on hand on the tour to ensure that these guidelines are followed