At West Laurel Hill Cemetery on Sunday, October 25, 2020 at 10:00 AM
Join our Arboretum Manager, Aaron Greenberg, on a brisk autumn walk through the peak fall colors of some of the great trees of West Laurel Hill Cemetery. From the dazzling reds of our sugar maple allĂ©e to the yellows and orange of sweet gum and hickory, fall is a beautiful time to explore our tree collection! We will discuss how trees change throughout the seasons and prepare for winter and enjoy the beauty and grandeur of the fall color display. Bring your walking shoes!
The walking tour will take place on Sunday, October 25, 2020 at 10:00 am. This walking tour departs from the West Laurel Hill Conservatory at 225 Belmont Avenue Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004. Free parking is located just outside of the Conservatory entrance and directions to the Conservatory are given here.
Tickets must be purchased in advance.
Ticket pricing is $15/General Admission, $13/Seniors (65 & Up), $13/Students with ID, $10/Members, $7.50/Youth (6-12), and $0/Child (5 & Under).
Please note - youth and children must be accompanied by an adult.
Led by Aaron Greenberg
Social Distancing Guidelines for In-Person Tours
To maintain the safety of guests and staff the following guidelines are in effect for all in-person tours:
- Tickets must be purchased in advance and tours are limited to 10 people
- There will be a table set up near the conservatory for check-in. A staff person will ask three screening questions before admitting guests on the tour to make sure guests have not been exposed to COVID 19 in the past two weeks. (If you think you have been exposed to Covid-19, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will issue you a credit for your ticket purchase).
- Anyone older than 2 years of age must wear a mask or facial covering over their nose and mouth at all times
- Everyone on the tour is asked to practice social distancing with anyone outside of their household
- A staff person will be on hand on the tour to ensure that these guidelines are followed