Outdoor Concert on Saturday, June 11 at 7:30 PM at Laurel Hill Cemetery
Celebrate the 10-year anniversary of The Bailey Hounds’ cemetery debut with their first evening concert at Laurel Hill since 2015!
Their unique sound – mixing acoustic and electric, folk and rock – have earned them a loyal and deserved following. They gained significant international attention after their live acoustic cover of Pantera’s “The Great Southern Trendkill” was shared by Pantera. XPN’s The Key described their last album, All the Blood in the World, as “steeped in the rumbling amps and pensive pace of Crazy Horse.” The music of The Bailey Hounds has been described as Gothic Americana, influenced by folk and blues, but inspired by the macabre and melancholy, rendering a cemetery the most fitting of venues.
Date: Saturday, June 11
Time: Doors open at 6:30 PM; Concert begins at 7:30 PM
$15/General Admission (Ages 13 & up)
Free/Ages 12 & under
Tickets must be purchased in advance.
Enter the event by foot through the Gatehouse at Laurel Hill Cemetery’s main entrance, located at 3822 Ridge Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19132
- Parking lot areas directly across from the main entrance (you will not be ticketed or towed).
- At 3751 Ridge Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19132
- Free street parking is available in the neighborhood on West Indiana Avenue, Shedwick Street, and 35th Street.
- Please have your tickets ready to scan either printed or on your phone.
- Donation bar with beer, wine, and water will be available.
- Restrooms will be available at the Gatehouse.
- Rain date is Sunday, June 12 and will be determined by 3 PM on June 11
What to Wear/Bring:
- Please dress to be comfortable for the duration of the event.
- Cash for donation bar (beer, wine, water will be available)
- BYO chair, snacks, or beverages
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have specific accessibility questions or needs (including parking).