Walking Tour at Laurel Hill on Saturday, March 13, 2021 at 1:00 pm
You don’t have to be Irish to be part of this festive St. Patrick’s Day tour and toasts. Though dead men tell no tales, there are two places that we can learn much about them: the wake-house and Laurel Hill Cemetery. Join us at the latter, as we celebrate the “spirit” of St. Patrick’s Day, while honoring the heritage and accomplishments of our proudest Irish souls, now gone to their final reward. ‘Tis a festive occasion to be enjoyed by the living, for earth has no sorrows that heaven cannot heal!
Tickets include specialty candy from Mueller Chocolate Co.
The event will take place on Saturday, March 13 at 1:00 pm, departing from Laurel Hill Cemetery’s Gatehouse entrance at 3822 Ridge Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19132. Free parking is located in the lot across the street from the Gatehouse.
Tickets must be purchased in advance.
Ticket pricing is $20/General Admission, $18/Seniors (65 & Up), $18/Students with ID, $15/Members, $10/Youth (6-12), and $0/Child (5 & Under). Please note - youth and children must be accompanied by an adult.
Tour Guides: Billy Doran & Jerry McCormick
Social Distancing Guidelines for In-Person Tours
To maintain the safety of guests and staff the following guideline are in effect for all in-person tours:
- Tickets must be purchased in advance and tours are limited to 15 people.
- There will be a table set up for check-in. A staff person will ask screening questions before admitting guests on the tour to make sure guests have not been exposed to COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19, please email email@example.com and we will issue you a refund or credit for your ticket purchase.
- Anyone older than 2 years of age must wear a mask or face covering over their nose and mouth at all times
- Everyone on the tour must practice social distancing with anyone outside of their household
- A staff person will be on hand on the tour to ensure that these guidelines are followed
- Guests acknowledge that the Friends of Laurel Hill & West Laurel Hill Cemeteries reserves the right to disclose the identity and contact information of any and all guests to government-authorized individuals, agencies, or organizations for the purposes of contact-tracing in adherence with local, state, or federal requirements, recommendations, or guidelines.
- Anyone who receives a positive test result for COVID-19 within 14 days of attending an in-person program should email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.