This event is SOLD OUT for both nights
BOTH NIGHTS ARE SOLD OUT AND TICKETS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR.
Laurel Hill Cemetery’s classic Halloween flashlight tours have become a mainstay of the season. Experience the enchanting art and landscape after dark, as an experienced tour guide leads you along winding, dimly lit pathways. The extended nighttime walking tours will focus on the cemetery’s rich history, and of course, some of the liveliest spirits buried within. Tours will last approximately two hours and will be followed by seasonal refreshments and cocktails aside blazing fire pits.
Soul Crawl: Nighttime History Tours are scheduled to begin at 7:00 pm, sharp each night. Attendees are advised to dress warmly, wear comfortable walking shoes, and bring a flashlight.
Departing from Laurel Hill Cemetery’s Gatehouse at 3822 Ridge Ave., Philadelphia, PA 19132. Please note - youth and children must be accompanied by an adult.
See below for important event information, including directions and parking. A reminder email will also be sent to ticket holders a day before the program start day.
A section of Ridge Avenue to the North of the cemetery gatehouse will be under construction through the end of 2021. Expect closures along the section from 7am-3pm, Monday through Friday.
Check in will be in the Courtyard of the Gatehouse located at Laurel Hill Cemetery’s main entrance:
3822 Ridge Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19132
Please have your tickets ready for scanning upon check in either on your phone or printed.
We recommend using public transit, carpooling, a ride share service, biking, or walking to the event due to limited parking.
RIDESHARE DROP OFF (UBER/LYFT): Use Laurel Hill’s address and designated drop off lanes
ACCESSIBLE PARKING is limited and available across from the Gatehouse entrance.
SEPTA PUBLIC TRANSIT: Route 61 bus drops off along the cemetery
BICYCLES: Are allowed in the cemetery.
GENERAL PARKING is limited, free, self-park, and available on a first come, first served basis in the following locations:
- Across from the Gatehouse
- In the neighborhood across from the Gatehouse (please be courteous to our neighbors)
WHAT TO WEAR/BRING:
- Face mask
- We prefer you as a guest, not a resident (yet!)
- To maintain the safety of visitors and staff, we strongly recommend wearing a face mask and practicing social distancing while at Laurel Hill and West Laurel Hill Cemeteries, regardless of vaccination status
- Face masks are REQUIRED to enter the buildings and restrooms.
- Comfortable shoes for walking
- Clothing to be comfortable outdoors for the event duration.
- Flashlight (may be available for purchase in the Gift Shop upon arrival)
- Accessible parking is limited and available across from the entrance at 3822 Ridge Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19132
- Participants should be prepared to be on their feet for 2 hours crossing varied terrain, including inclines, grass, and pavement.
- An accessible restroom is available.
- Please email email@example.com if you have specific accessibility questions.