Theatre Performances on Saturday, May 14 at 6:30 PM and 8:00 PM
The shows will go on as scheduled!
Mmmbeth written by Allison Williams
Directed by Mariangela Saavedra
Starring: Emily Bowden, Neena Boyle, Josh Hawkins, Sarah Heddins, Stephanie C Kernisan, William McHattie, Teresa Nutter, Jared Taylor, Sean Vermeire, Gina Williams
Join us outside for this hilarious take on Shakespeare’s Scottish play, MacBeth. Where anything can and will happen, including a musical number and a sword fight or two! The Witches dare to say his name, Queen Duncan just wants to franchise her latest venture, and Lady Mmmbeth has her ambitions set on ruling Scotland no matter the cost! You won’t want to miss this hysterical romp through Birnham Wood! Fun for ALL audiences!
BYO lawn seating, picnic blankets, snacks, and beverages.
Tickets will be available at the door.
Online sales end at 12:30 PM
Date: Saturday, May 14
Length: Each performance is approximately 45 minutes long
$20/General Admission (Ages 13 and up)
$18/Seniors (Ages 65+) and Students with ID
$15/Members of the Friends of Laurel Hill & West Laurel Hill Cemeteries
$10/Youth (Ages 6-12)
Free/Ages 5 and under
Please note - youth and children must be accompanied by an adult.
Performance will take place near the CONSERVATORY inside West Laurel Hill Cemetery (not the first building you see).
- Directions for getting to West Laurel Hill Cemetery are linked here.
- West Laurel Hill Cemetery is located at 225 Belmont Avenue, Bala Cynwyd PA 19004 (GPS directions: please use 340 Belmont Avenue).
- When you arrive and enter the cemetery you will pass two sets of gates and see a white line on the road. Follow this line to the Conservatory
- NOTE FOR UBER/LYFT RIDERS: Have your driver go into the cemetery following the above directions—otherwise, you will have a 5–10-minute walk to the event location.
- Free parking is available outside the Conservatory