Apply to be a vendor for Market of the Macabre by June 11, 2021!
Thank you for your interest in being a vendor at the Market of the Macabre! These details are also on our website, www.marketofthemacabre.org \
DATE & TIME
The in-person Market will take place on Saturday, September 11 from 12:00 to 5:00 pm, with a rain date of Sunday, September 12 from 12:00 to 5:00 pm at Laurel Hill Cemetery at 3822 Ridge Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19132.
Vendor Load In will be between 9:00 and 11:00 am.
The Online Market will be active all-day September 11 through September 12.
We are pleased to offer three options for vendors this year! Find out more here: https://www.marketofthemacabre.org/apply-to-be-a-v…
- In-Person Only: Vend at the in-person event on Saturday, September 11 at Laurel Hill Cemetery
- Online Only: Vendors listed on the Market of the Macabre website and vend via their online platforms
- In-Person/Online Vendor Add On: Vend in person AND inclusion in the Market of the Macabre website and promotion
The Market of the Macabre strives to showcase quality makers, artists, and crafters whose work is gothic, dark, witchy, strange, curious, scary, and absurd - the miasma of macabre! Our intent is to promote a diverse array of crafters and artisans as well as community partners.
TYPE OF VENDORS
Examples of what we are looking for:
- Bath, Body, & Beauty Products
- Fiber & Textile Art
- Home decor
- Leather goods
- Original artwork and prints
- Packaged food artisans
- Submit high-resolution photos. The images you include will be used for promotion.
- We only accept .jpg or .png format image files in the application. You may not send images in a PDF or Word document.
- Where asked for on the application, include a short, well-written statement/description of business/products written in the third person on the application.
- We strongly encourage that you have an online presence (website, Instagram, Facebook, etc.).
This is a curated market. The selection criteria are:
- Quality of work
- Fit with the Market of the Macabre theme
- Variety of mediums and diversity of vendors
Email email@example.com with additional questions.