In-Person Event Saturday, May 21 from 12-5 PM at Laurel Hill Cemetery
Entrance fee: $5 per person payable at the door (cash encouraged)
Peruse a curated collection of unusual antiques, assorted oddities, vintage items, artwork, and handmade wares at this outdoor market of the macabre. Taking place in the most fitting of venues - a 186-year-old Victorian cemetery - visitors will have the opportunity to explore their morbid curiosity, in addition to Laurel Hill’s scenic grounds and rich history. Victorian, steampunk, and/or gothic attire is encouraged.
- Mini tours of the cemetery departing starting at 1:00 PM
- Live Music:
- 12:15pm - 12:45pm :: Tucker Pendleton
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm :: 49 Burning Condors
- 2:15pm - 3:15pm :: Hauntress
- 3:30pm - 4:30pm :: Mighty Joe Castro & The Gravamen
- Food & Drinks:
- Algorithm Restaurants
- East Falls Beer Garden
- Many Hands Coffee Co.
- BYO Picnic and enjoy the beautiful scenery (we have picnic blankets for sale in the Gift Shop!)
- Live Music:
Presented by and benefitting the Friends of Laurel Hill & West Laurel Hill Cemeteries
Online sales end at 11:00 PM on Friday, May 20
Check in will be in the Courtyard of the Gatehouse located at Laurel Hill Cemetery’s main entrance:
3822 Ridge Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19132
Please have your tickets ready for scanning upon check in either on your phone or printed.
We recommend using public transit, carpooling, a ride share service, biking, or walking to the event due to limited parking.
RIDESHARE DROP OFF (UBER/LYFT): Use Laurel Hill’s address: 3822 Ridge Avenue, Philadelphia, PA, 19132
ACCESSIBLE PARKING is limited and available across from the Gatehouse entrance.
SEPTA PUBLIC TRANSIT: Route 61 bus drops off along the cemetery
BICYCLES: Are allowed in the cemetery. Bike racks are available in the Courtyard.
GENERAL PARKING is limited, free, self-park, and available on a first come, first served basis in the following locations (reference above image):
- East Falls Marketplace
3747 Ridge Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 1913
- The Dell Music Center
2400 Strawberry Mansion Drive
Philadelphia, PA 19132
**There is ~1 mile walk from this parking area to the event site**
- In the neighborhood across from the Gatehouse (please be courteous to our neighbors)
WHAT TO WEAR/BRING:
- CASH: Many vendors may prefer cash and there is no ATM on site.
- Face mask (required indoors as of March 18, 2022, optional on our grounds)
- Comfortable shoes for walking
- Accessible parking is limited and available across from the entrance at 3822 Ridge Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19132
- The path of the event space has inclines and there are cobblestones to cross to enter the event.
- An accessible portable restroom and indoor accessible restroom are available.
- Please email email@example.com if you have specific accessibility questions
For all updates, follow:
Facebook: Market of the Macabre (@laurelhillmarketofthemacabre)
A Girl and Her Ghosts
A Novel Idea on Passyunk
Allyson Underland Photography
Bats In The Belfry Crafts
Blue Bayer Design NYC
Brain Fever Artwork
Brit Austin Illustration
Cabinet Of Curious Clay
Carben Design Studio
Cat Lady Antiques
Corvid: Alternative Art Store
Crooked Teeth Keys
Cryptic Craft Shoppe
Curious Corvid Publishing
Dark Rain Design
Dial V For Vintage
Esther & The Hand of Glory
Etched In Embers
Free Spirit Paranormal Investigations
General Meade Society
Ghost With The Most Boo-tique
Green Witch Apothecary
JODI CACHIA artist | designer | performer
Little Gypsy Bones
Mistress Rae’s Decadent Designs
Mockingbird Lane Artistries
Mourning Star Designs
Mütter Museum of the College of Physicians of Philadelphia
Mz. Jones’ Curio
Pickle Monster Hot Sauce
Raven’s Call & Conjure LLC
Really Cool Notebooks/Art by Chris Wilhelm
Roadside Linen Arts
Sam Heimer & The Cryptocurium
Scared of My Shadow
Steps Into Madness
Stone Girl Bone Girl
The 50/50 Company
The Creep Boutique
The Little Grass Hut
The Maus and Figge
The Oil Well Scent Co.
The Weeping Glass
The Wicked Cottage
Thistle Finch Designs
Wayward Silver & Hexcraft
White City Devil
Witch’s Way Craft
Witchy Washy Bath Co.
Wrong World Ceramics
Vendors Who Could Not Make It:
Antisocial Jewelry Co.
The Golden Sickle