Evening Walking Tour at Laurel Hill on Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 6:00 pm
Lights, Camera, Laurel Hill!! Take a close-up look at the many ways Laurel Hill Cemetery is connected to the celluloid arts. Thrill to the story of the stunt man who adopted Roy Rogers’ horse! Be amazed by the founding fathers who sang and danced their way through Independence Hall in living technicolor! Celebrate the industrial film pioneer who broke down gender barriers! Join us for a Saturday matinee that won’t leave you in the dark about some great tales of the movie age.
This evening walking tour will take place on Wednesday, May 26, 2021, at 6:00 pm departing from Laurel Hill Cemetery’s Gatehouse entrance at 3822 Ridge Avenue Philadelphia, PA 19132. Free parking is located across the street from the main entrance.
Tickets must be purchased in advance.
Ticket pricing is $15/General Admission, $13/Seniors (65 & Up), $13/Students with ID, $10/Members, $7.50/Youth (6-12), and $0/Child (5 & Under). Please note - youth and children must be accompanied by an adult.
Tour Guide: Steve Chawaga
Social Distancing Guidelines for In-Person Tours
To maintain the safety of guests and staff the following guideline are in effect for all in-person tours:
- Tickets must be purchased in advance and tours are limited to 15 people.
- There will be a table set up for check-in. A staff person will ask screening questions before admitting guests on the tour to make sure guests have not been exposed to COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will issue you a refund or credit for your ticket purchase.
- Anyone older than 2 years of age must wear a mask or face covering over their nose and mouth at all times
- Everyone on the tour must practice social distancing with anyone outside of their household
- A staff person will be on hand on the tour to ensure that these guidelines are followed
- Guests acknowledge that the Friends of Laurel Hill & West Laurel Hill Cemeteries reserves the right to disclose the identity and contact information of any and all guests to government-authorized individuals, agencies, or organizations for the purposes of contact-tracing in adherence with local, state, or federal requirements, recommendations, or guidelines.
- Anyone who receives a positive test result for COVID-19 within 14 days of attending an in-person program should email email@example.com immediately.