Themed Tour on Saturday, May 7 from 1 to 2:30 PM
Walk through our garden of flowers in stone and learn how to read a different layer of the cemetery: plant symbolism. From wreaths of laurel to lilies and ivy, visit exquisite examples of perpetually blooming and forever green stonework.
This tour is rain or shine!
Tour Guide: Mackenzie Knight-Fochs, Program Manager for the Friends
Date: Saturday, May 7
Time: 1 – 2:30 PM
$15/General Admission (Ages 13 and up)
$13/Seniors (Ages 65+) and Students with ID
$10/Members of the Friends of Laurel Hill & West Laurel Hill Cemeteries and the Museum
$7.50/Youth (Ages 6-12)
Free/Ages 5 and under
Please note - youth and children must be accompanied by an adult.
Tickets must be purchased in advance.
We will depart from the CONSERVATORY inside West Laurel Hill Cemetery (not the first building you see).
- Directions for getting to West Laurel Hill Cemetery are linked here.
- West Laurel Hill Cemetery is located at 225 Belmont Avenue, Bala Cynwyd PA 19004 (GPS directions: please use 340 Belmont Avenue).
- When you arrive and enter the cemetery you will pass two sets of gates and see a white line on the road. Follow this line to the Conservatory
- NOTE FOR UBER/LYFT RIDERS: Have your driver go into the cemetery following the above directions—otherwise, you will have a 5–10-minute walk to the event location.
- Free parking is available outside the Conservatory