Wall-E at West Laurel Hill Cemetery August 14, 2021, at 8:00 pm
Pack a picnic, gather some friends or a date, and enjoy an evening under the stars! As the sun sets over the historic tombs, the grainy joys of the film experience will be brought to life during the Friends of Laurel Hill & West Laurel Hill Cemeteries’ annual Cinema in the Cemetery series, for the first time at West Laurel Hill! August’s first film will be WALL-E, presented in conjunction with the Philadelphia Film Society.
About the film:
What if mankind had to leave Earth and somebody forgot to turn the last robot off? After hundreds of years doing what he was built for, WALL•E discovers a new purpose in life when he meets a sleek search robot named EVE. EVE comes to realize that WALL•E has inadvertently stumbled upon the key to the planet’s future, and races back to space to report to the humans. Meanwhile, WALL•E chases EVE across the galaxy and sets into motion one of the most imaginative adventures ever brought to the big screen.
*SUPPORT PHILADELPHIA’S SHARE FOOD PROGRAM AND BRING A CANNED GOOD TO THE CINEMA*
-For a complete list of acceptable items click here Share Food Program Approved Items
-Receive a $5 off discount coupon toward a themed tour at Laurel Hill or West Laurel Hill Cemeteries
$18/Seniors (65 & Up)
$18/Students with ID
Free for Children 5 & Under
**Youth and children must be accompanied by an adult.**
Rain Date: Sunday, August 15, 2021 at 8:00 pm
- Directions to are linked here to better plan your visit.
- Click here for our most up-to-date COVID-19 Safety Guidelines guidelines.
- A reminder email will also be sent to ticket holders the day before the event with further event details.
- The movie will occur near the Conservatory at West Laurel Hill Cemetery, which sits in the middle of the cemetery. If you are using a GPS please enter this address to get to West Laurel Hill Cemetery: 340 Belmont Avenue Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004.
- When you arrive and enter the cemetery you will pass two sets of gates and see a white line on the road. Follow this line it to the Conservatory where you will be directed to park.
- NOTE FOR UBER/LYFT RIDERS: Have your driver go into the cemetery following the above directions—otherwise, you will have a 5-10 minute walk to the event location.