Spring Arboretum Walking Tour on Sunday, April 18, 2020 at 11:00 am & Sunday, April 25, 2021 at 11:00 am
Take in the beautiful trees and gardens of West Laurel Hill and Laurel Hill Cemeteries’ certified arboretum in our spring tree tour. Aaron Greenberg, Board Certified Master Arborist and Arboretum Manager will discuss some of the spectacular flowering trees of West Laurel Hill on April 18 and Laurel Hill on April 25.
The first walking tour will take place on Sunday, April 18, 2021 at 11:00 am. It departs from the West Laurel Hill Conservatory at 225 Belmont Avenue Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004. Free parking is located just outside of the Conservatory entrance and directions to the Conservatory are given here.
The second walking tour will take place on Sunday, April 25, 2021 at 11:00 am, departing from Laurel Hill Cemetery’s Gatehouse entrance at 3822 Ridge Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19132. Free parking is located in the lot across the street from the Gatehouse and directions are given here.
Tickets must be purchased in advance.
Ticket pricing is $15/General Admission, $13/Seniors (65 & Up), $13/Students with ID, $10/Members, $7.50/Youth (6-12), and $0/Child (5 & Under). Please note - youth and children must be accompanied by an adult.
Tour Guide: Aaron Greenberg
Social Distancing Guidelines for In-Person Tours
To maintain the safety of guests and staff the following guideline are in effect for all in-person tours:
- Tickets must be purchased in advance and tours are limited to 15 people.
- There will be a table set up for check-in. A staff person will ask screening questions before admitting guests on the tour to make sure guests have not been exposed to COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19, please email email@example.com and we will issue you a refund or credit for your ticket purchase.
- Anyone older than 2 years of age must wear a mask or face covering over their nose and mouth at all times
- Everyone on the tour must practice social distancing with anyone outside of their household
- A staff person will be on hand on the tour to ensure that these guidelines are followed
- Guests acknowledge that the Friends of Laurel Hill & West Laurel Hill Cemeteries reserves the right to disclose the identity and contact information of any and all guests to government-authorized individuals, agencies, or organizations for the purposes of contact-tracing in adherence with local, state, or federal requirements, recommendations, or guidelines.
- Anyone who receives a positive test result for COVID-19 within 14 days of attending an in-person program should email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.