Presented by Mohnton Professional Car Club on Sunday, August 1, 2021 from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Mohnton Professional Car Club (MPCC) welcomes owners of any and all hearses, ambulances, flower cars, limousines and other service vehicles to participate in its 11th Annual Service Car and Hearse Show, appropriately taking place on the grounds of Laurel Hill Cemetery. You’ll want to bring a camera, as this car show is unlike any other.
MPCC’s 13th Annual Hearse and Professional Vehicle Show will take place on Sunday, August 1 at 10:00 am, rain or shine. Vehicles will be on display until 4:00 pm. Visitors can enter through Laurel Hill’s Gatehouse at 3822 Ridge Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19132. There are four free spots behind the gatehouse and ample street parking on West Indiana Avenue, Shedwick Street, and 34th Street located behind Ridge Avenue.
Admission to the event is FREE and open to the public. For additional information, phone (215) 228-8200 or visit us online at www.thelaurelhillcemetery.org. Visit the MPCC Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/mohntonprocars.
If you are the owner of a professional car and would like to participate, contact Shawn Koenig, MPCC President at MPCC08@live.com, to register your vehicle.
Social Distancing Guidelines for In-Person Tours
To maintain the safety of guests and staff the following guideline are in effect for all in-person tours:
- You must RSVP in advance and attendance will be monitored to adhere to Covid-19 restrictions for outdoor gatherings.
- There will be a table set up for check-in. A staff person will ask screening questions before admitting guests on the tour to make sure guests have not been exposed to COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19, please email email@example.com and we will issue you a refund or credit for your ticket purchase.
- Anyone older than 2 years of age must wear a mask or face covering over their nose and mouth at all times
- Everyone on the tour must practice social distancing with anyone outside of their household
- A staff person will be on hand on the tour to ensure that these guidelines are followed
- Guests acknowledge that the Friends of Laurel Hill & West Laurel Hill Cemeteries reserves the right to disclose the identity and contact information of any and all guests to government-authorized individuals, agencies, or organizations for the purposes of contact-tracing in adherence with local, state, or federal requirements, recommendations, or guidelines.
- Anyone who receives a positive test result for COVID-19 within 14 days of attending an in-person program should email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.